What can you expect to see in a weekly email:
- Fresh GMO Free Pastured Chicken – The best chicken you’ll ever eat! Cuts, feet, and giblets* available weekly
- GMO Free Pastured Turkey* – Cuts and ground turkey!
- GMO Free All Natural Pork* – Pork Chops, Spare Ribs, Sausages, Roasts!
- 100% Grass Fed Lamb* – our personal favorite meat! So flavorful!
- GMO Free Pastured Eggs! Vibrant yellow yolks come from our lovely laying hens
-All the same as May-October with the exception that all meats will be frozen!
*As available. Certain cuts, and items sell out very quickly. All items are on a first come first serve basis. If you order a limited item we may find out while packing that we’ve sold out of it before your order. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Perks of Heritage Farm Buying Club:
No minimum orders
Full selection of available products
Direct farm to you communication
Some things to know about buying food from a farmer.
- We are a farm, not a factory. Each chicken breast is cut by hand by us from the whole chicken.
- We have to find use/sales for the all parts of the animal
- Chickens only have 2 wings that weigh about .35 of a pound. (so 30lbs of wings is about 90 whole chickens)
- Seasonality, it takes 16 weeks to raise out a turkey, 8 weeks to raise out a chicken, 6 months to raise out a pig, and 18 months to raise out a cow. So when the cuts are all gone, that’s how long it takes to start all over. (we do a staggered method so we’re rarely fully out of any particular type of meat.)
- We strive to do all that we do to bring you the best food possible!